PLEASE READ THESE DISCLAIMERS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE, the RESOURCES on this website, the ORIGINAL CONTENT for sale on this website, or any other CONTENT housed on this website. By using this website, you signify your consent to these disclaimers. If you do not acknowledge these Disclaimers, please do not use the website.
- The Thriving Therapist (https://www.thethrivingtherapist.org) is an informational site. The resources on this site are provided for informational and educational purposes only, and should not be used to replace the specialized training and professional judgment of a health care or mental health care professional.
- The Thriving Therapist or Dr. Matt Hersh, LLC cannot be held responsible for the use of the information, whether a free resource or a paid program created by The Thriving Therapist/Dr. Matt Hersh, LLC as provided or promoted on this site. Please always consult a trained mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others, including any action as suggested by any program, website, podcast, video, article, or blog listed or linked to on this site.
Self-help information and information from the Internet is useful, but it is not a substitute for professional assistance. Please seek professional help immediately:
- if you have thoughts of killing (or otherwise harming) yourself or others;
- if you are gravely disabled (unable to care for yourself);
- if you are abusing substances;
- or if you or someone else is in any danger of harm.
The sole purpose of The Thriving Therapist is to offer resources, information, and (paid and free) educational services (in the form of online programs and courses) to fellow mental health and wellness practitioners seeking to prevent burnout, compassion fatigue, and to enhance their own self-care and well-being. We cannot, and will not, assume the role of your physician, therapist, or supervisor.
Last Updated: August 4, 2017